The use of numbers has started since the ancient time till now.
In your groups,
1) List out some of the Ancient Civilizations that have once existed in our world.
2) Decide on one Civilization that your group has listed out and carry out a research on the number system that was associated with this civilization.
3) Using a 5-slides Keynote presentation, develop a presentation that describe the development history of this set of number system, describe the number system and depicts digit from 0 to 9, the number 10, 100 & 1000.
4) Hence, develop a simple worksheet using Pages, which required your friends to convert numbers from your choice of number system to our present Hindu - Arabic number system. You should have 4 questions that involved a 2-digits number, 4 questions that involved a 3-digits number and 2 questions that involved a 4-digits number.
5) Please submit your presentation slide and worksheet by 25 January 2010.
6) Please acknowledge all information that the team has taken from the Internet. The method of acknowledgement is (a) The Title of the website. (b) The URL. (c) The Date and Time where the information was view.